- Recorded statements can hurt your claim. Insurance companies will make a huge effort to get a recorded statement so they won’t have to pay as much. The questions they ask are written to be used against you later. Check with your attorney before giving a recorded statement.
- Insurance companies don’t want you to hire a lawyer. Insurance companies hope you will rely on them to tell you what your case is worth. They know that a lawyer will demand more compensation for your case. One study found that attorneys recovered on average five times more money than people who were unrepresented. When you have an experienced lawyer on your side, insurance companies take your case much more seriously.
- Tell your doctor about every injury at the first visit. Often if you report an injury after you’ve already seen the doctor, the insurance company will claim you are lying or that were injured after the accident. It is always a good idea to report even seemingly minor problems at your first doctor visit.
- Be honest from the beginning. In cases where the insurance won’t settle, the jury may award you with a lot less than you deserve if they think you are being dishonest. Insurance companies won’t settle if they believe your injuries are being exaggerated. Being honest is always the best policy and will get you the best results.
- Insurance companies want the public to think lawsuits are pointless. Insurance companies are for-profit corporations. They want to pay out as little as possible so they can maximize profits. They prefer to deal with someone who doesn’t know their rights or what their case is worth. Parke Gordon will hold them accountable.
- Your insurance will make you a low offer right after your accident hoping you will take it instead of fighting for compensation you deserve. Insurance companies prefer to settle quickly. It is a mistake to resolve a case before medical treatment is complete and your damages are fully known. Your injuries may be more serious than anticipated. You have the right to be compensated for medical bills and prescriptions, pain and suffering, time lost at work, your vehicle, etc. Parke Gordon will value your case and ensure you are fully compensated for all damages.
- An insurance adjuster is a trained negotiator. The insurance adjuster will try to test you to see what they can get away with. They may say things such as “that’s my best offer” or “if you don’t agree to accept this offer in 24 hours, it’s off the table.” Don’t be taken advantage of! Let Parke Gordon deal with the insurance company and get you the compensation you deserve.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case
Tri-Cities, Washington Law Office
Our Tri-Cities, Washington law office provides legal services to injury clients in and surrounding Tri-Cities, including clients injured in accidents in Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland, Washington. Visit or call our Tri-Cities office now.8905 W Gage Blvd, #200 Kennewick, WA 99336 Phone:(509) 582-7274