Protect Yourself from a Bicycle Accident
If you are planning on riding a bike for fun or to commute over the summer, protect yourself from a bicycle accident with these five tips.
- Always follow the rules of the road. Even when you are not driving a car, a bicycle riding on the road is still responsible to follow the rules. Obey all traffic signals and yield the right-of-way when necessary.
- Watch for cars and pedestrians. Bicyclists pose a threat to pedestrians just like a car poses a threat to a biker. Always be courteous to cars and pedestrians while on a bike.
- Be visible. Wear brightly colored clothing and use lights or reflectors to be seen easily.
- Stay in designated bike areas when possible. If possible, chose a route with a bike lane to keep yourself safe.
- Teach your kids to be safe on a bike too. Many children will want to be playing outside and on bikes this summer. Make sure they understand how to be safe and watch out for cars.
Hire a Bike Accident Lawyer at Parke Gordon in Tri-Cities
Tri-Cities personal injury attorneys at Parke Gordon have handled many bicycle accidents in Kennewick, Pasco, Richland and surrounding areas. Our experienced lawyers understand what it takes to get an accident victim the compensation they deserve. We believe in working hard against insurance companies to receive a fair settlement for our clients. Call our Tri-Cities law firm today for a free consultation. We can usually tell you over the phone if you have a good case. Parke Gordon Law Firm does not charge by the hour and we do not require you to pay a retainer. You will pay nothing until your case is settled. That means, you can afford to hire a bicycle accident attorney from Parke Gordon. Call now to see if you have a good case.
You Pay Nothing Until We Win Your Case
Tri-Cities, Washington Law Office
Our Tri-Cities, Washington law office provides legal services to injury clients in and surrounding Tri-Cities, including clients injured in accidents in Kennewick, Pasco, and Richland, Washington. Visit or call our Tri-Cities office now.8905 W Gage Blvd, #200 Kennewick, WA 99336 Phone:(509) 582-7274